Why I keep being inactive with this blog, I have no idea. I just need to get my facts straight so I can at least make myself feel sane, but the same time express my deepest anger just on how life is. Man, does life suck.
Working at a pet store is so hectic. I'm amazed how many people come to this store all at the same time as if there is nothing to do around LA. The store is located in Santa Monica, and it's amazing how many wealthy people a lot of dogs. You got your Welsh Corgi's and your Mastiff's. Let's not forget those Great Danes which are frighteningly scary. I'm approached by a bunch of animal lovers who are sometimes nice but can also become downright assholes. Some have the nerve to come up to the cashier and demand a discount on the spot. It's sad, and I hope they don't act like that when they head to a different store. Santa Monica is always full of stubborn, impatient, rude and stupid people. Most of the people there are like sheep who live the same life by eating everything organic and also are very superstitious about the environment. They bitch about plastic bags and most of them never want one even though they struggle to grab every single item bundled up in one arm. Heck, citizens are complaining about an area at a local park used for yoga and Pilate's. Wow, let's not forget that we have troops getting killed in Iraq.
I know it's tough times right now, but can we act like we used to before all the economy when down the toilet. Damn bankers and their greedy schemes.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment