Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yesterday was something, I tell you. It was the day when I almost pulled an "all-nighter" at CSULB. It sucks when you don't have a car, because the time you spend waiting for the bus to arrive is just enough time to actually finish a damn essay. I was doing an essay, almost 4 pages but at least it's something. The worst part is that my printer was not working. It was acting retarded so I pretty much kicked it, screamed at it, talk shit to it, and even spitted on it. Hopefully, this dispute didn't turn into some fist fight. That printer, squirting ink at my face from its ink cartridges. I would be pissed if that happened, I'll be like "fuck no!".
So, here I am. Stranded in a computer lab, listening to the Mars Volta on my iPod, with my binder opened and full of disorganized papers. What was I here for? Just to chill and talk to the homies on MySpace? Talk with my lover? Maybe check out Facebook or at least the new niggaspace.com? I was surprised that site existed. Me and another friend named Eric 2 where just kickin' it at the computer lab when he stumbled upon Niggaspace.com. Someone refered the site to him, and I saw him laughing. I was wondering what the fuss is all about, and he told me to go to the site. I also ended up laughing. So, just to joke around, I signed up as a member. Surprisely, my other friend Eric[1] was a member of the site with the alias "EZE" and he had another one spelled "Eazy_E". Unfortunately, the whole login system they have is so mediocre. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It can't seem to log me in, and it's more troubling then when MySpace occassinally fucks up for some apparent reason. Anyway, that made my day.

So I told Tone today that we should meet on Fridays instead. Since the university is getting pretty stressful right now with all these assignments popping up, I should use my Monday and Wednesday wisely to finish the assignments and actually concentrate. I am so horrible at the doing work at my house since it is really noisy, so the university provides the best facilities for me to study peacefully and quietly. I do miss him sometimes, but Friday's are the best days! NO WORRIES!

Wow, didn't realized this blog component is such a stress reliever. I wonder who's reading this.

Best regards,

Hurricane[5]

No comments: