Friday, January 26, 2007

What a day...

You know, by now I should be driving on the streets and probably taking my friends on a cruise through the town and have some fun. But, I'm stuck here in my room, typing this blog in order to satisfy myself for entertainment. Oh boy! Anyway, I went to the Department of Motor Vehicles to take a driver's license test. So far, you're suppose to miss six or fewer questions in order to pass the test. But, I missed ten actually. This is my first try of the test, and I only have two more tries in order to get my license. The only part I'm afraid of is getting behind the wheel and driving within the streets among experienced drivers. I feel a bit intimidated because I have this fear of getting into an accident, or I would do a mistake that could effect everyone on the road. I hate the feeling of everyone depending on you, and something I cannot overcome.

So I'm afraid of driving. Most teenagers would kill just to drive on the road. That's when you know, you got some big ass truck ramming you on the side. Here comes to the horrible post-traumatic syndrome. But that's just me, hopefully I would overcome this.

I received another check from my school. Hopefully, I could buy a kick-ass laptop, probably manufactured by Alienware. Just a laptop with hardware that could last me a long time, and still wouldn't be obsolete the following years. But, if I can't afford one, I can probably go cheaper and maybe be able to get the same thing but in a cheaper price.

Just three more days until I go back to school. Monday is the first day of school and work, so two events I'm anticipating. Hooray!

I miss my Antonio.

Hurricane[5]

No comments: