Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Reinnovation

So its been days since I've done a new blog. One reason was that my entire room was being painted and all my stuff pretty much covered in dust. It took us two days to get everything straighten out and we were able to move the bed and also the desk with my computer along.

So my sister's birthday party is this Saturday. It's going to be huge and my parents have been planning it for the last few weeks. What I know so far is that we are going to have food catered by El Pollo Loco. Which means that we are going to have a ton of rice, a ton of beans, a ton of chicken. So, I'm going to prepare and dive in with all the food. Expect me to become large and in charge. Well, it's also a great opportunity for my boyfriend to come along and join the fun. However, he has work that day, and I feel really sad that he might not be going to the party. We hardly have any parties where I can invite my friends over, and this is one of those parties that I could use the time for. I'm going to invite my cool friends, some of them might work, others are probably bored as hell and have nothing to do. I think Eduardo might know, just kidding. There is some speculation that we might have a jumper to make the party more superior. I'm thinking we are going for the classic Barney jumper that one of my uncles still have. That Barney balloon has gone over so much abuse during my youth. You can tell it's been in so many abuse because of all the tape coverings and excessive air it releases. Also, the machine that came with it is all dysfunctional, and it would spontaneously shut off. It would make everyone run quickly to the front, steping on people, crawling like ants running away from water. I find it funny and accelerating, but also very dangerous as well. It's great when it's both dangerous and funny at the same time. Kind of like a Jackass stunt, but completely random and unplanned.

So I might be getting my paycheck on Thursday. It's probably won't be a lot of money that I would receive, but it's going to cover everything that I need to owe back. For example, I need to pay back for the EZ bus pass, food for myself, late fees from the library for those Smashing Pumpkins singles, and I need to buy a gift. That's pretty much it...

Hurricane[5]


No comments: