Hi Everyone!
I'm just refreshing myself with all this blog stuff. I realized that people these days are blogging about the news and stuff that other people would anticipate on. I haven't blogged in a long time, because of the limited time I have. Well, I'm still on my winter break, and I do have one more week to relax before I start my Spring semester at Cal State Long Beach. Wow, I realized I haven't update this blog in a while. Let me insight you on some stuff.
I am a gay man. Yes, I said it. I am a homosexual. I like guys, okay...nothing wrong with that except those bible worshipers. They will never get me in a bible study session.
Anyway, I do have a significant other. His name is Antonio Rodriguez, and he's the best. I love him so much, he's a great guy who is always insightful and always willing to help me out alot. I show him the deepest gratitude, and I usually tell him my inner secrets that I would never share to rest with everyone. He's someone I could relate to, because I don't have anyone else to talk about problems with my sexual orientation. The whole world is completely set upon a heterosexual viewpoint, and it's normal for a male and female to kiss in public and also is widely acceptive with parents. I however want to contradict that. I believe that by the time we have rights to marry and receive more legal rights, this whole taboo wouldn't be much of a taboo anyway.
This is my significant other by the way. Cute, isn't he?
So, it's horribly late here. The television is on, illuminating my entire room as my brother is sleeping peacefully on a pull-out mattress underneath my bed. God, that would be a perfect shot to take on my camera. Too bad my camera broke, the interface screen broke internally, so I can't see the preview when I take a shot from my camera. I do miss my camera, I miss taking random photos and always wonder which shot will go great on my MySpace page. I use Adobe Photoshop constantly, and I am also a big fan of it. I love editing them and making them look professional. I want to become a professional photographer, but I am not studying to become one. I am actually studying for Computer Science, but I figure photographer is somewhat my passion.
I actually have my own DeviantArt account. This website lets artists of different art criteria to share their expressive beauty and artistic vision to many different other artistic buffs. If you want to see, here's a link to my profile. I hope you enjoy my work... My DeviantArt page.
Thank you!
Hurricane[5]


1 comment:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment