I have some good stuff to share today. One, I have a new laptop. Really great laptop to play games and also enough power to multi-task and other fun stuff. Somehow, I felt like I belonged in the whole Starbucks Java Internet era for some strange reason. So, this whole entire week I am in Spring Break. I have completely nothing to do. I can play all day and not care for the world, but there some things outside from the roof that I need to do. I feel like being with my love. Somehow, I've wasted days not seeing him. He has school this entire week, so I am trying to find the gaps to have time with him. Man, I hate these kind of situation.
We been thinking of taking photos on the photo booth. Something every couple might have done during their relationships. Antonio often complains that he doesn't have a picture of me to remember me by. I have one of him in my wallet, and I often stare and kiss it just like it if was him in person. Tomorrow, Antonio and I are going to Universal City to use those expensive photo booths in order to finally get some set of pictures. Now these wouldn't be uploaded on the Internet, because it's a damn secret to our loved ones. But, something that we both can share internally.
I'm pretty bored right now. Right now, I'm watching Crash for like the 6th time in my entire life. Really powerful movie, I often joke around with lines from that movie. People would automatically recognize the lines at an instant. I would just laugh and be silly. Expect me to be posting some more blogs as interesting things in my life will happen later on. I think we might post alot especially about tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get up really early to see my baby. Please let my laziness go away, just this day...
-Hurricane[5]
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment