Ivan's Discussion On Life.
Ivan José Aceves-Ulloa is the name. Mexican American, 6' 2", and also taken.
Take the Veil
Ivan José Aceves-Ulloa
Inglewood, California, United States
I am a cool and nice guy to meet. I am currently a student at West Los Angeles City College. I am also a PC enthusiast, who spends time and money to own a decent gaming computer. I am gay, and also taken.
View my complete profile
Sacred Context
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2007
(13)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(7)
I'm not doing it...
Okay...
Home Listening vs. iPod
Relax
(sushi)
They are getting close...
The Good Things In Life
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2005
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
May
(1)
Always Find A Path
MySpace page
Xanga
My husband.
Antonio Rodriguez
Roll the tape of wailing voices.
At the Drive-In
De Facto
Fleet Foxes
Joe Jackson
Pink Floyd
Radiohead
Strofik
The Arcade Fire
The Mars Volta
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Okay...
There's that LGBT Diversity week thing going on right now. Why am I not participating?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment