Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm not doing it...

No, I refuse not to. It is a crime to not do a technical paper. Maybe it was a bad mistake to enroll in this ENGR 101 class, and not even show up for class every Wednesday. I did care for a few weeks, but what's the point of coming if I have missed half of all the lectures that they've gone over in the class. Tomorrow is the deadline to a technical paper, which was assigned way long ago. I did procrastinate, and also had the Spring Break loneliness without the friends.

What's the point? My EOP counselor is hoping I am doing well in this class. I am not sure this is a required class to pass, but apparently I have to complete it. It's a weird feeling I have right now, because it took me awhile to realize about how horrible I am doing in this class. Next week, I have to speak with the person in charge of the ENGR 101 class, and I have to tell her I never show up. Somehow, I hope they won't treat me like a stupid little kid who doesn't know better. Well, I am a college student who is entitled to rights. If they are giving me advice, at least give me the freedom to make myself comfortable. I added this class with no intention to enroll in it, but this was suggested by a last-minute e-mail in my inbox.

- Ivan

No comments: